5/2/13

Can someone pass me the seven up?

Today I am home sick but wanted to take a few minutes to post a few reminders.

Mother's Day is fast approaching and we have sent home a great fundraising opportunity that benefits both parents and the school. The gardening gift cards are to be paid for by ASAP so they can be ordered. I know it seems like spring is mythical but maybe a step of faith that says "I am ready to garden" is all it will take to jump start the warm weather.

Spelling is tomorrow, and the littles could use a little practice!

A note will be going home about cultural dishes in the class so watch for it when I am back.

I have been approached about tutoring this summer and have thought it over. I will be tutoring all of July. Over the summer we know kids experience learning loss - so I will be offering four weeks of guided reading, writing , math, and science help in hour long sessions. I will tutoring kids from 4 to 12. If you are interested drop me an email at erhildebrand@springs.ca. If you know other families who would benefit from this kind of help share my name. I value education and would love to support families who want their little ones to succeed.

Blessings
Mrs. Hildebrand